Bike Bays App
Posted: 10th January 2024
Effective: 10th January 2024
Thank you for using Bike Bays. Here we describe how we collect, use and handle your personal data when you use our app (‘Service’).
WHAT AND WHY
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services.
- Social Logins
If you link, connect, or login to your account with a third-party service (eg, Google), we receive certain information, such as your email address from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Account information
We collect, and associate with your account, the information you provide to us when you do things such as sign up for your account, upgrade to a paid plan and set up two-factor authentication (such as your name, email address, phone number, payment info and physical address).
- Your Stuff
Our Service is designed as a simple way for you to search, save and navigate to motorcycle parking bays.
- Usage information
We collect information relating to how you use the Service, including actions you take in your account (such as submitting new bays). We use this information to update data in the app.
- Device information
We also collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services. This includes things like IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to the Service. For example, we use device information to detect abuse and identify and troubleshoot bugs.
- Cookies and other technologies
We use technologies such as cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote our Service. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Service, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Service. We may also use third-party service providers that set cookies and similar technologies to promote the Bike Bays Service.
We give users the option to use some of our Services free of charge. These free Services are made possible by the fact that some users upgrade to our paid Service. If you register for our Services, we will, from time to time, send you information about upgrades when permissible. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt out at any time. If you don’t want to receive a particular type of marketing material from us, click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the corresponding emails.
MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to modify or delete any information, we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may reach out to us at the following email address: [email protected].
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to have access to your Personal Data
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
- the right to portability of your Personal Data
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
This summary does not replace them. It is intended as a summary only.
- THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
- You agree to Bike Bays receiving from your mobile device detailed location information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information. Bike Bays uses this information to offer the Service to you. Bike Bays allows you to use the service whether or not you choose to provide location information.
- Always pay full attention to the road and abide with all transportation laws and regulations. Using the service while riding is strictly prohibited.
- Bike Bays is offered for free, with the hope you find it useful. However, Bike Bays or its employees, directors, shareholders, advisors, or anyone on its behalf shall not be liable to you or to any third party, for any reason whatsoever, as result with the use of the Service. You hereby irrevocably release all of the above from any liability of any kind, for any consequence arising from the use of the Service, including for any loss, loss of profit, damage to reputation, fee, expense or damage, direct or indirect, financial or non-financial.